Thank you for visiting LottoKings. LottoKings is serious about protecting your online privacy. We utilize appropriate physical, electronic and managerial systems to safeguard your personal information and prevent unauthorized access to our systems.
This Privacy Statement explains our policies and practices concerning privacy and how they may relate to you as a user of our system.
'You' or 'Your' means you as a participant in or as a user of the LottoKings website. 'We', 'Our' or 'Us' means LottoKings. 'Our site' means LottoKings.
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to LottoKings via this website shall be deemed to be the property of LottoKings and LottoKings shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein.
This site contains links to other sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
We reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law of every country in which we operate.
Section 1. Collected Information.
We automatically collect and/or track the following:
1. Web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser);
2. Information knowingly provided by you through on-line forms, registration forms, surveys, and/or other entries, such as email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information;
3. Information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access; and
4. Email addresses of visitors that communicate with LottoKings via email.
Section 2. Use of Data Collected.
We use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information about our company and promotional material from our partners. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes, and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers. Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future telemarketing, SMS text-messaging, emails or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list or similar registry.
Section 3. Disclosure of Data to Third Parties.
If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
1. considering you for a LottoKings product;
2. as required by law; and
3. for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest. We reserve the right to share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data we collect to third parties. Any third party we share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data to will be pre-screened by us, determined by us to be reputable, and will use the personal data for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest.
Section 4. Your Opt-Out Rights.
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us and/or our partners by not submitting your information. We also allow you to remove your information from our marketing lists. If you remove your information from our marketing lists it will no longer be used by us to send promotional correspondence to you. You can remove your information from our marketing lists by sending your request in writing via email to email@example.com.
Section 5. We Do Not Intend to Collect Data from Children.
The information and services provided to us or our affiliates, sponsors, and advertisers are not intended to be viewed by children (Meaning anyone under 18 years old). No information collected from children is knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside LottoKings. No part of LottoKings’s web site is structured to attract anyone under the age of 18.
Section 6. Our Right to Contact You.
Section 7. Our Right to Change.
Section 8. Our Contact Information.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us via email sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Section 9. Anti-Spam Policy (Can-Spam Act Compliance).
LottoKings is dedicated to ensuring compliance with the 'Can-Spam Act', which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from LottoKings in the following circumstances:
1. Acknowledging your application has been received and requesting additional action.
2. Requests for additional information to support your current application.
3. Response to your inquiries regarding the status of your loan, payment due dates, extension requests and other transactional requests.
4. Thanking you for your valued business.
5. Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability.
6. Advertisements for third party products and services where we have determined that such product or service may be of interest to our customers.
To ensure compliance with the Can-Spam Act, LottoKings has implemented the following guidelines for email delivery:
1. All emails sent to you by LottoKings will clearly identify LottoKings as the sender. FROM / SENDER: LottoKings
2. The Subject Line of any email you receive will always accurately describe the subject matter of the email.
3. Any email from LottoKings will include the ability to unsubscribe from future email messages.
4. Unsubscribing will ensure the customer is removed from ALL lists at LottoKings; this excludes customer service emails regarding the processing and status of a current product.
5. Advertising emails from LottoKings will include information that the email is an advertisement, either in the body or footer of the email.
6. All emails sent to you directly by LottoKings include valid postal address information in the footer.
7. All third party marketing partners are required to comply with the Can-Spam Act.
8. Emails sent to you directly by LottoKings will include an email address and physical address where you can send suggestions, complaints or other correspondence.
Section 10. Information for ISPs.
Web site: LottoKings
Email Address: email@example.com
LottoKings understands consumers' concerns over the use of their personal information. We hope this information will relieve any concerns your company may have regarding our email policies. LottoKings and its affiliated sites use only an "opt-in or opt out" method of obtaining customer information, and it is not our policy to send unsolicited emails. We obtain email addresses and personal information from third parties that follow the same set of policies. LottoKings email messages sent include the following information about the origin of the emails and include instructions on how recipients can unsubscribe from receiving future email messages:
This email is not sent unsolicited. This is a LottoKings emailing. Offers are sent to subscribers ONLY.
The email address you subscribed with is: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be removed from our list, click here.
ISP's view our policies.
From time to time, LottoKings will enter into an arrangement with a third party website to allow individuals to opt into our marketing program on those third party websites. In each case the third party websites have represented and warranted to us, among other things,
1. that the data was collected voluntarily from individuals on website registrations and co-registrations,
2. that the sellers have a right, under any applicable privacy statements, to transfer the data to us, and
3. that LottoKings has the right to send marketing offers to the individuals.
We hope this information satisfies any questions or concerns you may have regarding the email practices of LottoKings. If you have additional questions or wish to discuss this matter further, please contact us at email@example.com.
Section 11. Cookies.
To enhance your experience with our site, many of our web pages use “cookies”. Cookies are small bits of information that are stored on your computer. Cookies do not provide any personally identifiable information to us but allow your navigation through our site to be more enjoyable.
24 Windsor Street, Sliema SLM 1853, Malta, a wholly owned subsidiary of Legacy Eight Curaçao NV ©2016 Legacy Eight Curaçao NV, Landhuis Groot Kwartier, Groot Kwartierweg 12, Willemstad, Curaçao